GQueues is the leading online task management system for Google Apps. From the intuitive and familiar interface to the seamless integration with Google products, ease and simplicity are woven throughout GQueues to help individuals, teams, companies and organizations work smarter and get things done.
GQueues serves tens of thousands of organizations worldwide, meeting the needs of large companies, government agencies, small businesses, nonprofits and educational institutions.
- Gmail Integration: Create actionable tasks from emails and take control of your inbox
- Google Calendar Integration: Plan tasks in your schedule with two-way, real-time syncing between GQueues and Google Calendar
- Google Drive Integration: Attach files to tasks; share and preview files directly in GQueues
- Collaboration: Share lists with your team and complete projects together
- Assignments: Delegate tasks and easily track progress
- Mobile: Stay organized on the go with Android and iOS apps
- And much more: including subtasks, repeating tasks, reminders, tagging, search and smart filters
GQueues starts at $25 per user per year with volume discounts for teams and organizations. A 2-week free trial is available so you can experience the productivity benefits of integrating tasks across the Google platform with no obligation.
About GQueues: Founded in 2009 by Cameron Henneke and headquartered in Chicago, GQueues is the leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams. From the intuitive and familiar interface to the seamless integration with Google products, ease and simplicity are woven throughout GQueues to help individuals, teams, companies and organizations work smarter and get things done. Tens of thousands of customers worldwide count on GQueues to stay in sync, including large enterprises, government agencies, small and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and educational institutions.