Add Expensify to your Google Apps domain:
Expensify does expense reports that don’t suck! With Expensify for Google Apps, you will streamline your company’s expense process and gain more visibility into employee spend. We provide you and your employees with:
- Easy-to-use, award-winning UI for creating, approving, and managing expenses
- FREE mobile apps for the iPhone/iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and WebOS devices
- Seamless QuickBooks integration and support for all enterprise-level accounting packages
Expensify is also literally one click away when installed in the Google Apps universal navigation bar. And because all your employees are in Google Apps, your entire company is set up in a matter of minutes. Some features include:
- Expenses: Automatically import expenses directly from a credit card or bank account, log mileage expenses, and set rules to automatically process all recurring purchases.
- Receipts: Guaranteed eReceipts for most credit card purchases, and the ability to quickly scan and create expenses from emailed or uploaded receipt images for everything else. Free, unlimited storage! Forever!
- Reports: Create an approval workflow for all expense reports – simple or complicated – and reimburse your employees up to $10,000 for each expense report, directly into their checking account.
- Analytics: “How much did employees spend on average at hotels last month?” This and other questions are quickly answered by simply defining a set of parameters and honing in on specific spend metrics.
- Accounting: Import a chart of accounts and GL codes directly from your company’s accounting package. Once reports are approved, complete the loop and seamlessly move expenses into the general ledger.
- Mobile: Capture receipt images, track mileage and log purchases on-the-go. For receipts, our app will read the image, transcribe the details and attach the receipt to an imported expense – or create a new one.