Clearlogin allows businesses to deliver a zero-friction single sign-on experience to everyone in their organization. With Clearlogin, users can access Google Apps and other SaaS applications with their existing credentials, eliminating the need for multiple login screens. IT administrators get instant access to advanced online security functions, such as multi-factor authentication and detailed access reporting.
Clearlogin’s feature-rich identity and access management platform makes secure access to the cloud easy for users, IT administrators, and developers with advanced features like:
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Requiring strong passwords isn’t always enough to keep sensitive data secure. Multi-factor authentication provides an additional layer of security that plugs up any perimeter leaks.
- Custom Branding: Company logo and custom styles can be added to the Sign In, Sign Out, and Change Password pages.
- Risk-Based Authentication: Clearlogin’s enhanced security features allow administrators to set permissions at a granular level to protect users and data.
- Password Sync: Password sync simplifies the authentication process for users regardless of device. Once their identity is verified by an LDAP server, their password is automatically synced with Google Apps.
- Multi-Domain Support: For businesses with multiple Google Apps domains, Clearlogin can be configured to allow end users to be authenticated against a specific LDAP server.
- Detailed Reporting: Administrators can receive reports and alerts on all aspects of user access, like geography and browser data.
Clearlogin is 100% cloud-powered and deploys rapidly. In addition to SAML and JWT based SSO, Clearlogin allows administrators to implement custom single sign-on connections between identity providers and applications.